The companies cannot ensure consistency in their routine operations unless they backup their data. So they can survive in the competitive environment and enjoy superior performance. Most firms have tight budgets and demand data security technologies that offer more value, and LTO ultrium is the leading format.
Dell engineered its Linear Tape Open devices for robust data protection requirements faced by companies. Dell LTO4 delivers long term archiving solution (30 years), and intelligently handles voluminous data assets of medium scale companies
- This 0CN511, ultrium 4 tape protects investment and supports the needs of stand alone backup systems and tape libraries.
- Easy media monitoring, and ability to secure enormous organizational information (minimum 800 gigabytes).
- Flexible attachment of tape drives. Integrate high-tech commercial apps, and preserve this durable media off-site.
- Functionality of compression is a smart technology incorporated in all LTO drives, whereas the ultrium-4 version also encrypts data files.
- 1600GB capacity and the data rate accelerates to 240Mbps after compression process.
- Extract and write information to 0CN511 cartridge with LTO4 and also with next version LTO5 tape drive.
- Best solution for the disastrous data tampering is WORM-enabled tape.
|Product Name:||0CN511 LTO Ultrium 4 Data Cartridge|
|Product Type:||Data Cartridge|
|Tape Technology:||LTO Ultrium - LTO-4|
|Storage Capacity:||800 GB (Native)/1.6 TB (Compressed)|
|Drive Supported:||LTO Ultrium 4 (Read/Write)|