Digital networks of small to fast-paced enterprises have grown remarkably. So the need for secondary storage devices with greater security and compatibility has increased considerably. IBM is fulfilling these heightened security demands with LTO-6, the ultra-high speed version of LTO ultrium format.
This 00v7590 media storage solution is the leading product choice because of the following benefits:
- Lesser number of tapes for your enormous backup storage, as it delivers remarkable capacity (2.5 TB).
- Tapes have been designed by IBM with WORM (write once, read many) feature as well. Backup business data with rewritable cartridge for routine operations and WORM media for robust protection.
- Use them with all drives and other hardware featuring LTO6 technology.
- The users can also benefit from the Linear Tape File System and handle the burden of data growth.
- Durable cartridge architecture of 00v7590 tape is purpose-built for reliable access, storage and increasing data volumes.
- Ongoing media innovation and exclusive technologies from IBM ensure excellent security and exceptional working life.
- LTO consortium has worked on the compression capability and improved sixth generation drives’ storage efficiency to 2.5:1.